What Is Reverse Osmosis?
LIVE CLEAR WITH LIFE SUPPORT WATER
Reverse osmosis is often used in commercial and residential water filtration to provide the highest quality of water used for drinking and preparing food or “life support water.”
The process of reverse osmosis appears to be complex, but in reality it is a very straightforward process. The H6500 RO uses pressure to force a solution through a membrane, retaining inorganic solids such as salt, while allowing the treated solvent (water) to pass to the other side. The remaining contaminants are then flushed down the drain.
For the benefits of pure great tasting water that is ideal for food preparation, improving the taste of your coffee or tea and beverages, while providing you with crystal clear ice, nothing compares to the H6500 RO drinking water system from Hague!
The H6500 RO system features:
- Designed for maximum water cleaning efficiency with no operating costs except for periodic replacement of disposable filters
- Exclusive Hague permeate pump technology for high efficiency and quieter operation
- Efficient on water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Non-electric operation
- Up to 33% more tank pressure for increase flow and volume
- Fills holding tank up to 5 times faster than other systems
- Membrane technology consistently reduces up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Includes a long-reach dispensing spigot with air gap
- Completely pre-tested with a 25-year limited warranty
Water Contaminant Reduction:
The H6500 reverse osmosis water softener also reduces contaminants found in a household’s water supply such as: Arsenic (Pentavalent) <=50 ppb, Barium, Cadmium, Cyst, Fluoride, Chromium (Hexavalent), Lead, TDS, Chromium (Trivalent), Nitrate/Nitrite, Radium 226/228 and Selenium